What is MyTHDHR? MyTHDHR is an online portal for the Home Depot retailer store. What is Home depot? Home Depot is a retail store that provides home improvement goods such as building material, home appliances, garden supplies, tools, paint, flooring, and many more. If you are searching for the home requirement goods, it is best to choose the Home Depot.
Home Depot is the one-stop destination for all household requirement goods and appliances. Home Depot has 2500 branches with 4oo,000 employees working. It is the fifth-largest company with a huge employee source in the retail industry. To attract, inspire and to help the labor Home depot has started the Employee self-service. portal(ESS) called MyTHDHR.
If you are an employee of MyTHDHR, this article is related to you only. Read the complete article so that you can get detailed information about the benefits, features and also guidelines to register, log in in an easy way. You can use the live the orange life feature to build up your career at Home Depot.
About Home Depot Mythdhr
Home Depot Employee Self Service(ESS) portal is MyTHDHR.Home depot is one of the famous retail giant company which focuses to provide quality home improvement goods. Home depot company headquartered is located in Cobb County, Georgia. In 1978 the first Home Depot store was introduced by Bernard Marcus, Ron Brill, Pat Farah, and Arthur Blank in Marietta, Georgia.
|Name Of The Company||Home Depot|
|Home Depot Industry||Retailing|
|Home Depot Is Founded In||In 1978, around 41 years ago at Marietta, Georgia, U.S.|
|Home Depot Founders||Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, Pat Farrah, Kenneth Langone.|
|Home Depot Head Quarters||Atlanta Store Support Center, Cobb County, Georgia, U.S.|
|Home Depot served in Locations||In around the United States, Canada, Mexico
Puerto Rico Home depot has 2,286 Branches
|Home Depot Products||Home appliances, tools, hardware, builders hardware, lumber, building materials, paint, plumbing, flooring, garden supplies & plants|
|Home Depot Overall Employees||Around 400,000|
|Home Depot Website||homedepot.com|
|Home Depot Employee Self Service Portal||MyTHDHR|
|Home Depot key People||Craig Menear
(Chairman & CEO)
|MyTHDHR Official Website||mythdhr.com|
Features Of MyTHDHR- Employee Self Service Home Depot
It is very important for the employees of Home Depot to know about the features of Home depot ESS MyTHDHR. If you are a home depot employees, check all the features of MyTHDHR below
Home Depot MyTHDHR Employee Self Service
It is one of the important features of MyTHDHR. Each and every employee of home depot use this feature and can do multiple tasks like
- You can activate your payment card.
- You can download and print your salary statements and tax statements.
- You can check your LOA i.e, leave of absence records.
- You can review your job summary.
- Direct deposits can be activated.
- You can create your mailing address.
Home Depot MyTHDHR Employee Benefits.
Home depot has a lot of employee benefits for its employees. You may be the part-time or full-time employee if you are an employee of home depot means you are eligible for the employee benefits of mythdhr.
- Employee Benefits for Part-Time Employees- If you are a part-time employee you are eligible to have the life insurance and health insurance benefits from Home Depot MyTHDHR employee benefit option. It will also cover dental, cosmetics and vision needs.
- Employee Benefits for Full-Time Employees- Full-time employees can get all the medical coverages like dental, vision, cosmetics, medical bills, Op, Ip and many more. Even they will get the benefit of life insurance, disability insurance, etc.
- Employee Benefits – METDesk – You can get the special benefits from METDesk like Tobacco Cessation System, Back up Dependent Care, Tax-preparation Discount Program, Associate Discounts
- Employee Benefits for Life and Work Benefits – Home Depot not only covers the medical coverages and health insurance but it also gives the benefits of
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee discount program
- Team Depot Volunteer Events
- Matching Gift Plan
- CARE/Solutions For-life
- Adoption Help
- Matching gift program
- Employee Benefits Financial advantages –Home Depot additionally provides the special advantages for the workers i.e, stock purchase set up, 401 (k) set up, bank incentive, and direct deposit.
- Employee Benefits Group advantages –
The benefits offered through this feature measure house owner or machine insurance, veterinary insurance, and legal service set up.
- Employee Benefits Time off –
Home Depot permits the staff to use for Time off option, which helps the worker will refresh their mind and as a result, they will offer higher performance at their work. The HomeDepot covers the staff sick days, holidays, personal vacation, military leave, LOA, jury duty, and sorrow days.
- Employee Benefits Your Schedule –Visiting Mythdhr portal permits you to check your work schedule. You can also manage your schedule by raising a request in the portal. Even you can apply for a leave wit this portal.
- Employee Benefits Kronos – This feature informs you concerning the schedule and group action. simply visit Mythdhr Kronos if you wish to look at the daily schedule.
- Employee Benefits Pay –Home Depot will give the salaries for the staff through the payroll card or direct deposit. So, you may not get the pay statement. If you want to check the pay stub, you have to access the Home Depot MyApron Pay info.
- Employee Benefits My Orange Ladder – If you are an employee in the reception Department, your career won’t be stuck. you can improve your career by simply visiting My Orange Ladder feature to know the latest job notifications from Home depot. Livetheorangelife sign-in will help you to check all the information.
- Mypepsico login
- www.mcdonalds.com survey
- MyNordstrom employee login
- www.mybkexperience.com free whopper
How To Create MyTHDHR ESS Account?
Employees of the Home depot should have to register with MyTHDHR to login and access their accounts. Follow the procedure to register with the MyTHDHR Home Depot employee portal. You can sign up with MyTHDHR account in two ways
- Register With MyApron – hdapps.homedepot.com
- If you selected this method, hdapps.homedepot.com is the site to visit and register MyTHDHR.
- It will redirect you to the Home Depot employee page.
- Give all the required information and complete the registration process with MyApron THD.
- MyApron THD is used only for the internal use of Home Depot. It cant be accessed when you are outside the company surroundings.
- Register With Home Depot ESS – Mythdhr.com.
Registering with MyTHDHR at Mythdhr.com is very easy, simply search for the site and on the home page enter all the required details. Mythdhr.com is a flexible site for all employees. You can access this site at the company and also outside the company surroundings.
MyTHDHR – Current Employees Login Procedure
MyTHDHR a Home Depot ESS is not only accessible by the present workers, but even the previous workers who are retired are also allowed to access this worker portal. But, the login technique for the present and former workers are are different. Here is the step by step procedure to log into MyTHDHR Home Depot ESS.
- This is an online process check for good internet connectivity with your smart device.
- Visit the official website of MyTHDHR Home Depot ESS i.e, Mythdhr.com.
- You will redirect to the home page of the Home depot ESS portal which consists of many tabs, many menus, links, and useful information.
- Search for ESS in the right side menu and click on it. You can see the link to login to your account.
- Select the login link for the current employee.
- Now it’s time to enter the required information.
- First, you need to enter your working Home Depot store code or store location information.
- Now enter your Mythdhr user ID i.e, Home Depot ESS user ID. in the provided field.
- The next step is to enter the password to login to your account.
- Once recheck all the details and click on the Login button.
- Once you are successfully logged in, you can access your Home Depot ESS portal account and explore all the features of MyTHDHR.
MyTHDHR – Home Depot Associates Login Procedure
Even if you are not the employee of Home Depot you can access the MyTHDHR ESS portal at Home Depot Associates Login. If you are not aware of this procedure follow the step by step procedure to log in.
- It is very important to check for the internet source with your device.
- Now open your browser and visit mythdhr.com the official website of Mythdhr.
- It will redirect you to the new page. Here select the Employee self-service and click on it.
- It will redirect to the home page for the login.
- Here you can see the login for former associates login. Click on that link to continue.
- The next step is you have to complete the form of your employment status as you are an inactive employee of Home Depot.
- Here you need to enter your date of birth, SSN or Social Insurance number.
- Now enter the security code from the captcha as a verification.
- The last step to log in into the associates employee portal, click on the locate don button. This will help you to open the new page and validate your account.
- After successful validation, you can start exploring the MyTHDHR employee self-service portal of Home Depot.
How to Login Home Depot Live the Orange Life?
To start your career at Home Depot or to know the information about the openings with Home Depot you can use Home Depot Live the Orange Life. Follow the steps and sign up with the live the orange life career portal.
- Open the web browser and visit livetheorangelife.com.
- If you are not registered at livetheorangelife.com, First complete the registration process by following the on-screen instructions and create the account with live the orange life.
- After registration, for livetheorangelife sign in just enter your user ID and password in the required fields.
- Click on the submit button. After login, you can check the information regarding openings with Home Depot.
I hope you can find the complete information and login procedure of MyTHDHR in this article. For more interesting, informative articles like MyTHDHR, follow us on Survey Guides. Feel free to share your comments in the comment box below.